Sliding Sash Windows
The Sliding Sash Window has been designed to replicate the traditional timber box sash window and will not only provide you with a traditional looking sash window but will also have the benefits of PVCu.
The multi-chamber system is designed to achieve high thermal efficiency standards be structurally compliant and visually pleasing.
Selecta Sliding Sash Windows marry the vintage charm of a sliding sash window with the very best hardware, including top-of-the-range operating mechanisms, our hand built PVCu windows are virtually indistinguishable from timber windows they could be replacing.
Sliding Sash Windows are available in a range of styles with a varied choice of colour options and are a fully manufactured product which forms part of the Selecta Ready-2-Fit Range.
The Selecta Sliding Sash Windows has many benefits with fully galvanised steel reinforced sashes, fully concealed gaskets and weatherseals with internally glazed 24mm kitemarked Low E glass units.
A range of hardware and window accessories can be added to give that authentic look, feel and operation from run-through sash horns to ring pulls, georgian bars and safety restrictors.
- Over 16 sliding sash styles
- Thermally efficient – All frames are ‘A’ rated and include toughened glass to the bottom sash
- Secured by Design option available
- Combination frames – Flags, bays and arches available
- Available in woodgrain finishes as well as white.
- Ideal replacement for traditional timber box sash windows with the benefits of PVCu.
- Choice of 16 sliding sash styles to suit the property.
- Optional aesthetic features include run-through or decorative sash horns, arched head and traditional looking hardware.
- ‘A’ rated frames as standard.
- PAS 24:2012 / Secured by Design option – Enhanced security performance requirements for window assemblies.
Why Choose Sliding Sash Windows
Our products are extruded and distributed from our Birmingham based headquarters
Multi-chamber system and can achieve A+ Ratings which keeps the warmth in
Selecta Systems Ltd are certified to ISO9001 and ISO14001
PAS 24 and Secured by Design option available for ‘peace of mind’
Low maintenance meaning just a quick wipe over with soapy water will keep it looking good for many years to come
100% Lead Free
All our profiles are extruded with lead free materials making them easier to recycle
VIEW ALL OUR LATEST PRODUCTS BROCHURES FOR MORE
INFORMATION. LOGIN NOW FOR FULL ACCESS TO ALL OUR
BROCHURES & DOWNLOADS