Advance 70 Casement Windows
For windows, the Advance 70 System offers superb qualities that will exceed expectation in terms of performance, aesthetics and environmental issues.
This innovative system can be incorporated into new build as well as refurbishment schemes giving outstanding qualities and a superior overall finish to any project.
The five chamber system is designed to achieve high thermal efficiency standards that already surpass current government legislative requirements. It is thermally efficient, structurally compliant and visually pleasing. The chamfered & sculptured profiles are traditional in style which provide great strength while hi-flow drainage eradicates issues that can occur due to adverse weather conditions.
This superior system, as the name would suggest, exceeds the highest industry standards and careful consideration has been given to future legislation by our design technicians.
The Advance 70 system can be manufactured into internally and externally glazed casements. We try to ensure that we lead by example in terms of product diversity and standards.
- External and Internal Georgian bars – that snap in place giving a more authentic look than ‘in-unit’ alternatives.
- Reduce production time.
- Fast, efficient installation on site if required.
- An easy up-sell to consumer, and a good way to get ahead in the new build market.
- Available in woodgrain finishes as well as white.
Advance 70 - Key Characteristics
- Ideal replacement for British timber casement windows due to 70mm depth.
- Choice of chamfered or sculptured integrated systems.
- Optional aesthetic features include Run through sash horns, arched head insert and low level glazing beads and gasket.
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit installations requirements.
- Secured By Design / BS EN 12608:2016 / PAS 24:2016 Enhanced security performance requirements for window assemblies.
Selecta offer a wide range of colour options which have been put together to make the perfect colour palette for any home. With 15 woodgrain finishes available, on one or both sides, they give an authentic wood like finish.
Click on each colour to see the colour effect!
Multi-chamber system with RTR Bar fitted to give excellent thermal performance.
Internally or Externally Glazed
Internally or externally glazed with extremely slim sight-lines.
Double or Triple Glazed
24mm, 28mm and 40mm glazing options – double or triple glazed.
Single Leg Bead
Single leg bead improves glazing times.
Why Choose Advance 70 Casement Windows
Our products are extruded and distributed from our Birmingham based headquarters
The Advance 70 System has 5 chambers and can achieve A+ Ratings which keeps the warmth in
The Advance 70 System is a Kitemarked product to BS EN 12608 & the organisation certified to ISO9001
Advance 70 Casement Windows are certified to PAS24 / Document Q and is also Secured By Design
The Advance 70 System is low maintenance meaning just a quick wipe over with soapy water will keep it looking good for many years to come
100% Lead Free
All our profiles are extruded with lead free materials making them easier to recycle
Request your free brochure
VIEW ALL OUR LATEST PRODUCTS BROCHURES FOR MORE INFORMATION. LOGIN NOW FOR FULL ACCESS TO ALL OUR BROCHURES & DOWNLOADS